Moor Green House Military Hospital - 4th Auxiliary Hospital.
Moor Green Lane, Moseley. Birmingham
(Attached to the 1st Southern General, Birmingham)
Moor Green House was established in 1914 as an annexe to Highbury Hospital and was used by the Red Cross. It had 63 beds and became the 4th Auxiliary Hospital, Moseley. In May 1917, it was reserved for the treatment of officers. The house was demolished in 1920.